The Right Location
Oval Court is located immediately adjacent to Appleby GO station and within the Appleby GO Mobility Hub, one of Burlington’s Major Transit Station Areas. It is strategically the logical location to create a transit-supportive mixed-used destination for the City of Burlington.
Direct commuter connections
Appleby GO and Burlington Transit are right next door to Oval Court. Oval Court is steps from one of Burlington’s major commuter train stations – Appleby GO and Burlington Transit – a central commuter bus connection that services the Greater Burlington Area. Oval Court will be connected to this station by a pedestrian bridge.
Seamless natural connections
Connections to kilometers of trails and pathways and Sherwood Forest Park – a prominent destination for sports and recreation. Oval Court connects directly to Sherwood Forest Park, a destination park with many sports and recreational fields, which is adjacent to the Centennial Bikeway – A trail system connecting the community to kilometers of trails and pathways.
Walkability to everything
Oval Court is the future of community building that development should aspire to. Mixed-use, complete communities like Oval Court create a healthy, pedestrian-friendly lifestyle with less reliance on cars and allow residents, employees and community members to enjoy a high quality of life.
The Right Design
Creating a Sense of Place
- A high quality, Smart Growth and visionary concept.
- A master planned mixed-use community that connects people to nature and the outdoors.
- A cohesive concept plan with an ideal balance of quality living fully integrated into the surrounding community.
- A curated mix of specialty retail, office and community services that will ensure a vibrant year-round neighbourhood.
- Directly linked to mobility and parks.
"OVAL COURT AIMS TO BE A DIFFERENCE MAKER. AN INTELLIGENT, TRANSIT-CENTRIC COMMUNITY OF THE FUTURE. IT WILL BE BOTH A THRIVING PLACE TO LIVE AND A DESTINATION IN BURLINGTON."
ROB SPANIER, PRESIDENT, SPANIER GROUP
Providing the Right Mix
- Smart Residential Options
Rental apartments, condominiums and affordable options.
- Quality Commercial Offerings
Traditional offices and shared co-working spaces.
- Specialty Retail
A curated mix of independent retailers, and services for both existing and new residents.
- Community Engagement Services
Burlington focused – daycare, library, and a potential community center for everyone to benefit from.
- Community Connections
Enhanced pedestrian friendly links to the Appleby GO Train Station, Burlington Transit hub, Sherwood Forest Park, as well as seamless connections to community parks and the Centennial Bikeway.
The Right Experience
Oval Court’s design has been conceived to make people feel welcome and connected into the community. The site plan looks to create a true sense of place for Burlington. Oval Court will bring workers and residents to the area, promising a vibrant population base day and night!
- High quality community pedestrian friendly, tree-lined, landscaped streets.
- Attractive street edges and building facades to improve user experience.
- Easy entry and egress with central focal point.
- Terraced building set-backs to enjoy views.
- Landscaped green roofs.
- Easy connections to trails, parks and open spaces.